Includes: Tickets For The Hop On Hop Off Bus, Tickets For Torre De Belem And Jerónimos Monastery In Belém And 20% Discount On Everything You Want To Visit More In Lisbon!
The Lisbon Day Pass is the perfect solution for cruise guests who are visiting Lisbon and arrive at one of the 3 cruise terminals in Lisbon:
- Alcântara Cruise Terminal
- Santa Apolónia Cruise Terminal
- The Jardim do Tabaco Quay
From each of these cruise terminal you can take the Hop on Hop off Bus to explore the city like Marques de Pombal, São Jorge Castle, Praça do Comércio and much more! One of the stops is Belém where you can visit Torre de Belem and Jerónimos Monastery.
The Lisbon Day Pass is everything you need when you arrive at one of the Cruise Terminasl in Lisbon. Even better, you receive everything by email so that you don’t waste time picking it up when you arrive.
Simply order your Day Pass online and you’re ready for all that this wonderful city has to offer:
- Easy and flexible way of exploring Lisbon with the Hop on Hop off Bus with 3 lines: Belém Line, Oriente Line, Castle Line and the Cascais Line. You can see the routes here and here:
- Entrance to the Torre de Belem
- Entrance to the Jerónimos Monastery
- 20% discount on everything you want to visit more in Lisbon
How does it work when you get of the ship?
From each Cruise Terminal there is a Hop on Hop off Bus stop close by where you can start your journey:
Alcântara Cruise Terminal – Stop nº12 Red Line
Santa Apolónia Cruise Terminal – Stop nº 13 Blue Line
The Jardim do Tabaco Quay – Stop nº 14 Blue Line
You simply Hop on and explore the city. When you reach Belém you can get off and visit Torre de Belem and Jerónimos Monastery. We made a reservation for you so you can enter both highlights anytime you want that day.
How to book?
Step 2. Please select your arrival date
Step 3. Select how many adults and children will join
A perfect day out on your own in Lisbon!