GPS-Guided Tours of Lisbon on a GoCar:
BAIXA AND ALFAMA TOUR
What is a GoCar Tour? Read all about it here or check out our FAQ here.
The GoCars East Lisbon Tour (Baixa and Alfama) lasts 45 minutes and takes you past the following landmarks:-
- Rossio and Restauradores squares
- Comercio Square
- Casa dos Bicos
- Jardim do Tobaco leisure area
- The National Pantheon
- The Santa Clara square where the Feira da Ladra flea market takes place
- Graça and Alfama neighbourhoods, with their narrow cobbled streets
- The Castle of São Jorge (St. Jorge's Castle)
- The Sé, or Lisbon Cathedral
- And don't forget, you can follow your own route -- with the onboard GPS you'll never get lost!
- 1 hour in a GoCar for 1 or 2 passengers: 25 euros (per car)
- additional hour charged at 20 euros
- 3rd, 4th & 5th hours charged at 18 euros (further hours free of charge)
- all-day rental charge: 89 euros
The pick up and drop-off point is at the central GoCars Lisbon Office at Rua dos Douradores, 16 in the Baixa downtown district, right in the centre of the city.
Other available GoCars tours:
WEST CITY CENTRE GOCAR TOURThe West tour takes you past the Parliament & Prime Minister's house and through the traditional city quarters of Bairro Alto, Baixa & Chiado, Lisbon's downtown areas. More...
GOCAR TOUR OF BELEM DISTRICTBelem is wonderful area of parks, gardens and monuments such as the Belem Tower, the Monument to the Discoveries, and the magnificent Jeronimos Monastery. More...
GOCAR TOUR OF THE EXPO AREALisbon's EXPO is where the 1998 World Exposition took place and is now a beautiful riverside development with futuristic buildings, cable car, restaurants, the Oceanarium and the incredible Vasco da Gama bridge. More...