GPS-Guided Tours of Lisbon on a GoCar:
PARQUE DAS NACOES
What is a GoCar Tour? Read all about it here or check out our FAQ here.
The GoCars Expo Tour (Parque das Nações) takes you past the following landmarks and normally takes approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes:-
- Santa Apolonia Station
- Museu do Azulejo (Tiles Museum)
- Vasco da Gama Tower
- Vasco da Gama Bridge
- Atlantic Pavilion
- ... and many many more!
- And don't forget, you can follow your own route -- with the onboard GPS you'll never get lost!
- 1 hour in a GoCar for 1 or 2 passengers: 25 euros (per car)
- additional hour charged at 20 euros
- 3rd, 4th & 5th hours charged at 18 euros (further hours free of charge)
- all-day rental charge: 89 euros
The pick up and drop-off point is at the central GoCars Lisbon Office at Rua dos Douradores, 16 in the Baixa downtown district, right in the centre of the city.
Other available GoCars tours:
EAST CITY CENTRE GOCAR TOURThis route takes you past some of Lisbon's most emblematic sights and monuments such as St. Jorge's Castle and the Cathedral and historical city quarters such as Alfama and Baixa. More...
WEST CITY CENTRE GOCAR TOURThe West tour takes you past the Parliament and Prime Minister's house and through the traditional city quarters of Bairro Alto, Baixa and Chiado, Lisbon's downtown areas. More...
GOCAR TOUR OF BELEM DISTRICTBelem is wonderful area of parks, gardens and monuments such as the Belem Tower, the Monument to the Discoveries, and the magnificent Jeronimos Monastery. More...